Ok, I said I was going to be better at this, so here we go.
Much like my sister (who does have a job--a teacher--so shes off all Summer), I have the luxury of being able to do things at a laid back pace, such as going shopping (which anyone will tell you is a whole event in itself if you've ever gone ANYWHERE w/ my kids), playing on the PC, or even reading!
So, im totally into Twilight.
Suprised?
Dont be. Who knew there was a reader inside me?!!
So one day, I got online and ordered 2 shirts, both preaining to the Twilight Saga. And I wish you all could have seen the look on Ronny's face when I told him what I had done.
Wow. I felt so silly, like a 13 year old again when N'Sync was popular.
So whenever you see me wearing my (ether of them) t-shirts, just know that its not an
obsession, that I just REALLY like the books...and movie.
New Moon--November 20, 2009!

