We FINALLY got Jaxson on SSI (Social Security Income) for his Seizure Disability...im not going into detail, just hope you NEVER have to deal w/ ANY of them.....
So they just decided that, based on income of corse, that Jaxson was eligible for $18 a month. Need I say more about this? We were denied 3 TIMES, but got lucky I guess! All that hard work & rude people for a wopping $18 a month.
Sounds kind of ungrateful, I know, but it's alomost not worth bothing with them! They're so UGLY to people, because they think their always being lied to! I guess that's what happens when people abuse the system so badly; other children (and adults) have to suffer from it.
But, the GOOD thing is, they owe Jaxson backpay AND MEDICAID coverage from January of this year! So I guess we'll keep w/ them until I get fed up enough w/ their antics...

